Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Electric Daisy Carnival


The massive Electric Daisy Carnival (the biggest electronic dance music festival outside of Europe) is four months away but the buz surrounding it is huge as rumors swarm about who'll be performing.

Last year's events held in Denver and LA reported over 140,000 in attendance and I'm sure this year will be even bigger. The party starts in Denver, Saturday June 12th and LA rounds out the month June 25th & 26th.

The line up in Denver: Orbital (5 year reunion), Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, M83, RJD2, FSOL, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, and Mr. Scruff. That's gonna be a great show by the way!

The event's organizers are tight lipped about the LA line up. So far I've heard David Guetta, Tiesto, and Deadmau5 are rumored to be performing. Let's hope so! I'll keep you posted as I get the scoop and please believe I'll be in LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment