Saturday, June 19, 2010

ATG Track of the week: Bright Lights


It's been a while since I've had an All Things Golden track of the week. Mainly because I haven't come a across a song that really made me say woow (if you know of some please share) a song I wanted to play 100 times in a row that put a smile on my face and had me dancing all over my living room. That all changed when I heard Bright Lights by DJ Die & Interface featuring William Cartwright.


Released in May of this year on Clear Skyz records, Bright Lights is a melodic, smooth and sophisticated track but has the energy and edge known to drum and bass. William Cartwright’s vocals are crisp and inviting taking this track from damn to dayum!

Two versions were released: Rockers mix & Rollers mix. Rockers is electric true DnB, Rollers is chilled with full lyrics. I'm feeling both of them and that's why Bright Lights is the ATG track of the week. Check out each version below and let me know which one you like.

Rockers Mix


Rollers Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment