Thursday, March 11, 2010

ATG Track of the Week: Move For Me

All Things Golden Track of the Week for March 11, 2010 is Move for Me by Deadmau5 and Kaskade.
This is the song you listen to while you're getting ready to go out on a Friday or Saturday night. The lyrics sum it up perfectly:

"Another night out, another dance floor
Here we go, another night out
Waited all week, just to get out
Where do we come from
Do I know your name
Doesn't really matter
In this life we're all the same

Move for me, I'll move for you

A DJ, a light show
Speakers puttin out
It's where we're going
This way and that way
Getting past the name
Doesn't really matter
In this life we're all the same

Move for me, I'll move for you
Another night out, another dance floor"

Now this track isn't new it was released in 2008 on ULTRA Records but the sign of a great song is its ability to resignate with listeners long after it was created. This song does just that and that's why it's the ATG track of the week!

Got suggestions for songs you think should be tracks of the week let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment